Our facilitators are fully trained by OTLR to present on topics such as:
– Mental health
– Drugs and alcohol
– Leadership and culture
– Inclusion and respect
– Social media and cyberbullying
– Coaches and support staff training
As the public face of OTLR, it’s crucial that program facilitators uphold our values.
While the majority of the session content is delivered by our program facilitators, the role of the welfare champion is to:
– Give their professional opinion on session content
– Break down barriers to seeking professional help, by being present and relatable in the room
– Provide immediate support to anyone who may require it
*Qualified counsellors, psychologists, social workers, mental health nurses, mental health occupational therapists, or other registered mental health professionals.
As the public face of OTLR, it’s crucial that welfare
champions uphold our values.